A Facebook Special

Because I am feeling lazy, I thought I would fill out one of those silly surveys they have on FB. However, I must say, I am always drawn in whenever I see them posted. So, hopefully I can mildy entertain you guys!

1) What is your salad dressing of choice? Balsamic Vinagrette
2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Hmmm, so many...I just love to eat. Um, I cannot think of a good restaurant off the top of my head. I love Mexican food and Italian food. Of those, I would say my favorite restaurant would be Sr. Tequila's. So lame, I know!
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? I think I could only eat chicken every day. Any particular food I would get so sick of...considering I cannot eat the same thing for lunch as I do for dinner.
4) What are your pizza toppings of choice? Chicken and feta with alfredo sauce. Bomb.
5) What do you like to put on your toast? I cannot even think of the last time I had toast. But, I would say strawberry jelly.
6) How many televisions are in your house? 3 All 27" tubes. We are so proud.
7) What color cell phone do you have? Black
8) Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right, however, I am secretly jealous of left handed people because they are supposed to be more creative.
9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Splinters
10) What is the last heavy item you lifted? Baby Max
11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yes, once when I flipped over the handlebars of my bike when I was in middle school.
12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Not at all. Can you imagine???
13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Good question. But, probably nothing. It wouldn't feel like "me."
14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Yes. I love hot sauce.
15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 6, at least
16) What’s your goal for the year? Wow. Deep. I have no goals for this year. Isn't that bad??? How about to invent something that will make me a bazillionaire.
17) Last person you talked to? Tommy
18) Last person you hugged? Tommy or one of the dogs. They are actually very good huggers. I love them. Actually, I lied. I last hugged Iris. She gave me the cutest little gift tonight! I love it!!
19) Favorite Season? Spring and Fall
20) Favorite Holiday? Christmas
21) Favorite day of the week? Sunday
22) Favorite Month? October or December
23) First place you went this morning? Drumright
24) What's the last movie you saw? Confessions of a Shopaholic
25) Do you smile often? All the time
26) Do you always answer your phone? No. It totally cracks me up when people answer the phone only to say they cannot talk. That is why voicemail was invented ; ).
27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?Spam. I hate texting.
28) If you could change your eye color what would it be? Blue. I am so jealous of my sister. She got blue eyes and brown hair. Lucky.
29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper
30) Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes. I remember my mom telling us to not be upset if our first goldfish we ever got didn't make it through the night and to not cry if they died. Next morning, dead fish, hysterics.
31) Favorite Christmas song? Baby it's cold outside.
32) What's on your wish list for your birthday? A new camera.
33) Can you do push ups? Girly ones.
34) Can you do a chin up? No.
35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited!
36) Do you have any saved texts? If I do they are there by default, not because I keep them.
37) Ever been in a car wreck? Yes
38) Do you have an accent? Nope
39) What is the last song to make you cry? None.
40) Plans tonight? Blogging and watching tv with Tommy.
41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? I don't think so....
42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday. I really don't think I bought anything yesterday. Or today for that matter. I totally need to go shopping.
44) Current hate right now? Not naming names. Just kidding. Not really.
45) Met someone who changed your life? Everyone of my friends and family.
46) How did you bring in the New Year? At Ben and Addie's and Tommy was the life of the party.
47) What song represents you? I don't have a song that represents me but I do really like that All American Rejects song right now.
48) Name three people who might complete this? No one
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping - out way before that.
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Where are the dogs? Usually my little one would be cuddling with me but they were both outside. I love them.

And, in honor of #47:

Comments

  1. Oh Katie Im with you on the pizza! Although I do love some pesto and basil too. I love going to Camille's and getting the Greek pizza!! YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts