Kitchen Finds

Happy Saturday! I so enjoy the weekend. No plans. No worries. I have no idea what I am going to do today. However, Tommy did say we need to go to the gym. Fun hater.


When I was trying to decide what to blog about I went through my favorites and realized I have no blogged about the site Charles & Marie. They have some of the most unusual things on their site, so I thought I would share some of my favorites.

I absolutely love clever ideas. And, I know they are so clever when I say to myself, why didn't I think of that? To me, this is such an innovative idea for a cake pan. You know when you have guests over and everyone says, I want just a sliver or I will have a regular size piece? Well, now the cake pan makes it easy for you!
I am the world's worst about cooking too much or too little pasta for dinner. I can never get it right. This trivet does double duty -- it will hold your hot pans and also measure pasta for you. Brilliant!
And, these mugs were just cute. They have pig snouts, monkey faces and more!

I am also the world's worst cake cutter. I can never get the piece out. And, while being polite and not touching it with my fingers will drop it upside down and have to serve it with the icing on the bottom and cake on top. Actually, I just did this last week with Tommy's grandma's birthday cake. This contraption would fix all those problems.

In addition to my love of salt and pepper shakers, I also have a strange love for creamers. I have two really cute ones -- one looks like a cow (now isn't that clever) and one looks like a pup. But, this one is also really cute. You can put ice in the underside and your cream in the "udder!"

Well, I hope you all have a great day. We are thinking of going to the home and garden show. I will let you know if I find anything amazing!

Comments

Popular Posts