blah

So, I have got nothing for you guys tonight. I know, I know, how will you guys get through your Friday? We went to the Drillers game tonight and my sister happened to be there, so we left early and went to Target instead. Much better than baseball. I will try to take a picture of the CUTEST clothes we got little Finley. Dwell Studio had this little pink courduroy skirt and a brown and pink cardigan, so baby HAD to have. Oh, and I got her this little polka dot onesie with a little flower embellishment on it with a matching jean skirt and little leggings that went with it. Honestly, girl stuff is so cute. But, I guess with a boy you would not go broke buying teeny tiny pink things.

More exciting stuff later this weekend. Sorry I actually had a life tonight : )!

Comments

Popular Posts