Uniquity

Today I came across the website Uniquity Invitations. It is kind of like DIY meets professional design. Instead of buying invitations that are printed and mailed to you, you can purchase a design template, customize and print yourself. The designs are all really crisp and modern and they you can tailor the colors to fit your scheme. Now, I will say this is best done when sending a large quantity of invitations and if you have a nice printer. But, I love the concept and think it would be great for weddings, large events and when you are sending lots of announcements!

The wedding template comes invite, rsvp, place cards, favor tags, table numbers, menus and programs for $79. Not too bad!





Announcements and party invites run about $35 each.


I could have used this for my wine and cheese party!

Comments

Popular Posts