Paper Products

I swear this is my last shower post. Well, at least my last shower post on my sister's shower. I will say this has gotten me a LOT of mileage. Coming up with blog content is a lot harder than it looks.


For the party I showed you guys my drink menu here. I wanted to show you the upclose of the menu. I think it turned out cute and went well with the invites.

I also made little tags for the favors. They were actually much cuter in person on the little paper I cut out on my cricut. But these give you the general idea.





Hmmm...what can I find to post about now?

Comments

  1. Seriously Katie, you should be a professional party planner, executer, and host! I am so impressed with what you've done for the shower. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It's all SO cute. I love anything paper...great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Still waiting on that pregatini recipe though.....ha! love, jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, very nice and informative blog. We also manufacture Paper cup, Paper Plate making Machines etc.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, very nice and informative blog. We also manufacture Paper cup, Paper Plate making Machines etc.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts