A smorgasbord (did I spell that right?)

Since I really have no clue what to blog about today and am feeling rather lazy, I thought I would bring you my faves from around the web. Lucky you. Really, lucky you. :)

First up, I fell in LOVE with this edible arrangement on Hostess with the Mostess today. This is just one of two "bouquets" shown. And there is a tutorial video.

I know I mentioned this in my tweet yesterday, but I am in LOVE with this cookie and milk birthday party from my new favorite blog, A. Party Style. Her blog is amazing and she is beyond talented. I think we could be long lost bffs. (She is originally from Oklahoma, too.)

She also MADE this cake, you guys. Have you ever seen anything cuter?

I found these chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake bars on Cookies and Cups' blog. Full directions are available, but what I am wondering is how they managed to get every amazing sweet in one dessert.

Lastly, All things Lovely had a really easy recipe for Chocolate Caramello Cookies. I love Caramellos and I love cookies. I.Must.Make.


Note: Apparently, blogging while hungry is the equivalent of going to the grocery store on an empty stomach. Just realized my "smorgasbord" theme was quite literal. Ha! Sometimes I crack myself up.

Comments

  1. Hi Katie!
    Oh, you're so sweet! Thanks for the shout out! I'm blushing!
    It is so cool I've found a fellow Okie and even more specifically a Tulsan. Next time I come for a visit maybe meet for coffee?!
    Thanks again for the link.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts