I may or may not have posted on this topic before...

Oddly, today I received two emails from two different people asking me about a gift that I have given to my sister-in-law and mother-in-law. I made my own knock-off stamper from these designed by Three Designing Women. My friend Becky of Miss Bee's Specialties actually sells these and they are really well priced. You can find her full selection here.

Megan got me this one for my birthday one year. I love it!

There are so many clever uses and they sell really cute coordinating tags and labels.


I will also say it makes stamping an envelope a million times easier (and cuter).

Comments

  1. We have had these for both of our addresses. I heart them... when we find our new home back in Tulsa it will be the first thing I order!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts