A Reader Exclusive (well..sort of)

I am super excited because my friend Catherine who owns Sage Culinary Studio sent me a coupon this week to share with all of you guys. Take any class at Sage Brookside (she has a new studio opening at Regal Plaza in South Tulsa in May) for only $25 during the month of April. Seriously, a steal. The classes are totally worth the normal pricetag of around $30-$45 a session, but I love to save a buck and be entertained. (That is why I am a Target regular!) And I am glad I can share this with you so you can try out the facility. I promise you will love it-- Tommy even cooked something, which is a small miracle in itself.

I have been fortunate enough to be a guest judge for Catherine's Iron Chef summer camp session. (Though I don't cook, I do eat out...a lot. So I am totally qualified to be a food judge.) And the kid's food was awesome.

I have also taken an adult class and Tommy and I had a blast. I haven't been there in awhile, but after seeing the adult menu this month, I am definitely going to be attending. Here are my top picks. I just need to decide which one...

April 13

The Delightful Dinner party: Truffle Goat Cheese Fettuccine and Lemon Custard Cakes, 11:30, with Molly Martin of Antoinette Baking Company, $45
($25 with your new coupon!)

April 14

Cooking with Cheese: Griddled Polenta Cakes with Caramelized Onions, Honey and Goat Cheese and Almond Apricot Chicken with Goat Cheese, 11:30, with Molly Martin of Antoinette Baking Company, $45 (
Again, $25 with your coupon. I am kind of thinking this class because of my extreme cheese obsession.)

April 21

What’s For dinner? Potato Crusted Salmon with Creamy Spinach and Bacon Stuffed Tomatoes, 7:30, with Chef Tiffany Boaldin, $45 (I also love the idea of a night class with my girlfriends.)


April 23

We've Gone to the Dogs: Making Dog Treats, 11:30 with Food Engineer Christina Bishop, $45.
(Who doesn't want to know how to make treats for their tiny angels??)

Seriously if anyone wants to go, let me know! I am up for anything. And I am already hungry, so I know I will make a great student. Get your coupon here!

Comments

  1. I'd like you to take the April 13th class then have us over for dinner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those classes sound great, Katie!! If I lived in Tulsa, I would definitely take advantage of the coupons!!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts