What I’m Loving Wednesday

This really should shock no one – but all of my favorite things have to do with food. 

If there is one thing in the world I love, it is to eat. At breakfast I am thinking of lunch, at lunch my thoughts to go to dinner and so on.

My first two things I am loving are available to all of my readers no matter where you live.

You guys I am in LOVE with these Tostitos chips. I cannot speak to the other Artisan recipe chips, but the Roasted Garlic and Black Bean are amazing.

I actually don’t like black beans (or any bean for that matter), so I can assure you these don’t have a beany taste. I also am not the type of person who eats their chips without salsa, but these are so good if you run out of salsa, it is totally okay.

Next, you guys…tell me you have tried the Rolo McFlurry. Love it! They take their hot caramel and mix it in with little rolo pieces.  And you can get it in a snack size for $1.29.  So awesome.

Now this is just available to the local folks, but Jackie posted about Lunabread a few weeks ago and I had been wanting to try it.  Not only did she blog about how great it was, but I read about it in the Tulsa World and the Tulsa Food Blog.  For the locals, it is located at 15th and Harvard by the Merritt’s.

Everything is homemade from the drinks – an orange almond cream, to

iphone pics 714 006

the bread AND four cheeses on my grilled cheese, to the

iphone pics 714 007

creole fries and

iphone pics 714 008

homemade cookies.  I also got an oatmeal cookie, which I failed to take a picture of that was hot and fresh out of the oven, but it was a really great lunch.

iphone pics 714 009

Tommy had the gumbo and he also gave it two thumbs up.  Definitely a hole in the wall, but so good!

Comments

  1. Those Tostito's are A-W-E-S-O-M-E, and it sounds like I'm going to have to make the trek north to Lunabread. Mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! SO glad you tried (and liked!) Lunabread! It's pretty darn good! And um... you have me wanting those tostitos...badly. I'm starving and didn't realize I was out of pretty much everything. So I made oatmeal just now. Yeah really. Random.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the good tips, Katie. I always like what you like, so I'm anxious to try the Tostito chips!!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Tositos!!! I especially love them even more with Sabra Roasted Artichoke and spinach hummus! YUM! I also just recently discovered the rolo McFlurry- it's even yummier! :)


    ❀ Christine
    Living in the Moment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snack size rolo mcflurry?? I must try! I've been to Lunabread and it was delish. They have a stand at the Cherry Street Farmer's Market and I bought the most delicious andouille sausage from them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to try the Rolo McFlurry! I texted my sister the day I saw it on the menu! haha! And I must try lunabread next time I'm in Tulsa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with all chips, so I'll definitely have to try those! Lunabread sounds delish...I'm going to have to make a trip there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to try all of these things! How did I not know you don't like beans?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beans are gross. I haven't tried those tostito's yet, but we love the lime ones...they. are. amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts