Weekly Faves

The internets did not impress this week. I only starred four things all week. I guess I am becoming harder to please. Ha! So I guess these truly are the best of the best.

Y’all know I love me some cooking shows. (Is this not the ultimate irony?) So I loved that I stumbled upon this really amazing Top Chef party from a day with lil mama via swanky::chic::fete. The only thing that would be funner – a Chopped party.  I love that show. Click here to see all the photos. You will love!

I apparently have food on the brain because now that I look at my favorites I just realized that they are all food related. Hmmm…

Iowa Girl eats featured this Baked Ziti that I must try. I think this would also work well pre-made and frozen. 

I Heart Naptimes posted her monthly food menu. Oh, how I wish I was this organized! She posts an entire month’s worth of menu items and most of them have links to recipes. 

And no meal would be complete without dessert.  Aren’t these cupcakes featured on Cupcakes Take the Cake adorable?  (I think it’s the straw.)  Get the full recipe for each on A Little Cuppa Tea.

Now, off to eat. Imagine that. :)

Comments

  1. That baked ziti looks aaaaamazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks for sharing the featured Top Chef party! its so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to pin that baked ziti. yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts