Weekly Faves

Guess what theme my weekly faves have again this week?  Hmmm.

Loving these cupcake ornaments featured on Cupcakes Take the Cake from etsy shop Little Punkie Munkie.

Iowa Girl Eats has her own weekly faves and this week she featured this amazing Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough cake (can you imagine two better desserts together???)  from Something Shiny.

For my Oklahoma friends, I read about this North Pole City on the Pencil Shavings Blog and it looked like the most amazing place for kids (and adults)!!

Cookies and Cups featured a really cute way to serve rice krispie treats this season!

My blogging friend Andrea is offering some really cute printables!  Go check them here! She also gives a tour of her beautiful house and décor!

Let me know what amazing holiday finds you have come across!

Comments

  1. Katie great ideas and sites to visit!! Thank you!

    Please come and enter My 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways! You will love the latest unique gifts!

    Xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cupcake ornament is adorable and totally makes me think of you! Great suggestions as always! Hope to see you on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband just took me to North Pole City for the first time last week! He's been having an internal battle on whether or not he should introduce me to NPC because he knew the place would make me super happy since I LOOOOVE all things Christmas, but he also knew this could be very detrimental to his wallet... I was good (relatively) and the store was really fabulous! I enjoyed looking at it all so much that I didn't even think about shopping! Now I didn't leave completely empty-handed, they had two huge trees of Christopher Radko ornaments for 50% off!! Added a couple new ones to the collection... Plus the best part of visiting the store was talking to one of the men that work there, Randy. He was so kind and showed us pictures of his Radko trees... Yes, plural. One tree had EIGHT HUNDRED ornaments! It was a-mazing!! I would definitely recommend stopping by if you ever get a chance!

    www.frillylittledetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts