Bumpdate Week 39

iphone pics 113014 019

How far along: 39 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 25 pounds. I have decided no more counting at this point! (Can you see my partial outie belly button? OMG – I hate for it to touch anything. It is like nails on a chalkboard. Ugh!!!!)

Maternity Clothes: Maternity and flowy regular shirts

Gender: Boy!

Movement: He has a little place where he kicks and I can totally feel his foot! He is positioned a lot differently than Emmy was. He is head down with his face in the correct position as of my ultrasound on Wednesday.

Sleep: I have Braxton Hicks contractions that wake me every hour and a half to two hours, which make me need to go to the restroom asap.  So, sleep isn’t the best. The one upside is I am usually able to fall right back to sleep.

Cravings: Tootsie Rolls. Sweets. I have a problem.

Symptoms: The only symptoms I have are Braxton Hicks contractions. Frankly, I thought he would come on Thanksgiving Day, but clearly that is not the case.  I have been dilated between a 2-3 since 37 weeks and Emmy was 6 days early, so I was certain he would be at least 6 days or more early. Clearly I am not good at guessing delivery dates!

Looking forward to: Meeting him!

Best moments: We are pretty much ready go to with everything that needs to be taken care of!

Big sister: She makes me laugh daily. This week we were at dinner talking about how he would be here next week. She was kind of on the periphery of the conversation and she said, “I’m ready.” Ha!

She is also a full blown baby hog! She loves to hold her cousin Luke and when she met my friend Mindy’s 5 month old baby, she couldn’t get enough of holding her either. I am looking forward to seeing my little helper in action!

Giving hugs to baby Luke:

iphone pics 113014 003 

Last picture as a family of three!

iphone pics 113014 023

Comments

  1. Yay! You're so close! You look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost time!! Aghh! You look fabulous. Very healthy. I'm sure everything will go great. Hugs & happy thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he comes soon! I went to 41 weeks with my #2 (Drew, my girl who is just a bit younger than Emmy), and that was just awful. Emotionally I was done when I hit my due date and that last week took forever. I guess God blessed me with a super fast labor, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygosh, how are you about to have this baby already!! So exciting! You look adorable. I will be praying for you this week! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ilove Emmy's comment about "I'm ready!" Adorable!
    Love you, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! And 25 is less than I gained with either of mine. Saying a prayer for a safe and easy delivery. Also for a healthy baby boy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts